Wednesday, April 9, 2014

About Me


To start off, my name is Joe Giannino. I was born on March 19th, 1995 so I am currently nineteen years old. I currently live in Seaford, New York with my mother and father, Annette and Joe, my older brother Charlie, and my younger sister Angie. My family is the most important aspect of my life. They are there for me through thick and thin and I wouldn't want it any other way. Along with my family comes my friends, my friends are my family outside my house, they're some of the most important people in my life and I would do anything for them. When I'm not home with my family or out with my friends, you can find me working at Starbucks as a shift supervisor. I love my job, there is a lot of work and responsibility but I am a hard worker and I actually love being at work. I was a concession supervisor up until the beginning of April, I quit when I got promoted at Starbucks after working there for only six months. I like to believe that I am a leader and If I'm going to do something once, I might as well put my all into it.  I am currently a freshman here at Farmingdale State College and I am majoring in Business Management. I understand life is crazy and things don't always go as planned but I am taking life as it comes and trying to enjoy it regardless.


No comments:

Post a Comment