Saturday, April 19, 2014

My Hobbies


When I don't have school work and Im not at work, I enjoy a few things to pass time. I love to hangout with my friends, I love to pick a sporadic destination and just go. If I'm not roaming the Island then I like to relax and watch movies and television, my all time favorite movie is Good Fellas, and my favorite show is Friends. Whenever I'm stressed or if I just need a break, I turn on music and block out my surroundings. Music is definitely the greatest form of therapy. My favorite band is Coldplay. I love my 2014 Hyundai Sonata more than I probably should, which most likely contributes to why I enjoy driving so much. My hobbies are what gets me through the good and bad times in life and I'm grateful for everything that I have and I try my hardest to never take it for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment