Friday, April 18, 2014

My Future


I am the most indecisive person I know, I can never make up my mind for what I am going to do in an hour, let alone in the years to come. The things I am certain that I want is a house, a wife, and some kids. I want a house and a successful career. I am currently majoring in Business Management at Farmingdale, but my real goal is to transfer to New York University and simultaneously major in Business and Film in hopes to become a Television/Movie Producer. I love movie production and all the work it takes to make a movie and I also love the aspects of business so I combined the two and decided where I would like to see myself in the future. One of my biggest dreams is to move to Manhattan, I love the fast-paced atmosphere and all the opportunities that the city has to offer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment